"6th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices"
On February 21st and 22nd, 2013 we will hold the "6th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices" at ZIB in Berlin. The topics of the meeting are the simulation, physical properties and deeper understanding of novel photonic devices. The audience will consist of both mathematicians and physicists and we aim at bringing both worlds together.
- Prof. Silke Christiansen (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light)
- Prof. Martin Wegener (KIT)
- Prof. Carsten Rockstuhl (Uni Jena)
- Prof. Achim Schädle (Uni Düsseldorf)
- Prof. Kersten Schmidt (TU Berlin)
- Dr. Bernd Kleemann (Carl Zeiss AG)
- Dr. Thomas Koprucki (WIAS)
We would appreciate it if you would be interested in joining our workshop as speaker or in the audience. If you would like to talk about your current work or new development, please contact Martin Hammerschmidt before December, 15th 2012.
date: February 21st and 22nd, 2013
location: ZIB, Takustr. 7, D-14195 Berlin, room 2006