In Kooperation mit dem ZIB besetzt die FU Berlin eine neue befristete W2-Professur zum Thema „High...
In wenigen Tagen ist es wieder soweit und die Mathe-Adventskalender im Internet öffnen ihre...
Kennziffer WA 40/13
Kennziffer: WA 39/13
This is a collection of sources and pointers to public domain codes for solving a variety of problems from Mathematical Programming and related fields, including download facilities for codes developed at ZIB. The problem areas are:
- Computational geometry
- Computational number theory
- Cardinality and weighted matching
- Linear Programming
- Maximum flow in directed and undirected graphs
- Minimum cost network flow and transportation
- Minimum cuts of several kinds in directed and undirected graphs
- Miscellaneous network optimization codes
- Non-linear programming
- Analyzing polytopes and polyhedra
- Semidefinite Programming