The registration for EuroVis 2009 conference is open. The registration site can be found here. Register before May 10, 2009 to take advantage of early registration rates.
Please note the important dates:
- 09 May 2009 – Early registration ends (24:00 midnight, UTC/GMT).
- 12 June 2009 – Late and onsite registration ends.
|Advanced Registration||Late / On-site Registration|
|IEEE – EG members||Eur 250||Eur 336|
|Non-members||Eur 390||Eur 505|
|Student members||Eur 175||Eur 250|
|Student non-members||Eur 240||Eur 316|
Cancellation is only possible by written notice to the conference office.
- up to 60 days before the conference: 80% refund
- 60 days before the conference: 50% (10 April)
- 30 days before the conference: no refund granted (10 May)
Those requiring visa letters can send an e-mail to the congress office eurovis09[at]zib.de with subject “Visa Letter”.
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- Speakers / presenters
- Committee members
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Visa letters will state only the following facts:
- Conference title, dates and location
- That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full
- If they are either a committee member, speaker or presenter