Matheon-Workshop: "10th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices"
On February 9-10, 2017 the "10th Annual Meeting Photonic Devices" takes place at ZIB in Berlin.
The topics of the meeting are the simulation, physical properties and deeper understanding of novel photonic devices. The audience will consist of physicists, mathematicians and electrical engineers. Our intent is to have an active exchange of results, ideas and methods between these different scientific fields from fundamental to applied research.
Invited talks will be given by
- Aimi Abass, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Markus Bär, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Berlin
- Christiane Becker, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin
- Ivan Fernandez-Corbaton, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Marcelo Davanco, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg
- Alaine Herrero, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Madrid
- Günter Kewes, Humboldt University Berlin
- Wolfram Pernice, University of Münster
- Peter Petrik, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
- Sven Rodt, Technical University Berlin
- Achim Schädle, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Marc Seifried, IBM Research, Zurich
- Frank Setzpfandt, University of Jena
- Victor Soltwisch, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Berlin
We would appreciate it if you would be interested in joining our workshop as speaker or in the audience. If you would like to present your current work or new developments, please contact Martin Hammerschmidt (hammerschmidtzib.de) before January 15, 2017.
February 9-10, 2017
ZIB | Takustraße 7 | 14195 Berlin | Seminar Room