Administration and Library
The Division „Administration and Library“ is headed by Annerose Steinke, Administration Director ZIB. Currently, 12 employees belong to the division and provide general administrative services to the Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB) e.g.
- Accounting and financial services
- Financial Controlling
- Negotiations of third party contracts
- Project management for up to 80 third party contracts
- Legal services
- Human resources management
- Job postings and managing of work contracts
- Travel management
- Personal assistance for visiting scientists
- Postal service and office supplies
- ZIB library management
- Public relations
- Management of ZIB’s technical infrastructure
The overarching goal is to support ZIB to reach its aims and guiding principles. For this purpose the Administration supports staff, the executive scientists and researchers at ZIB, allowing them to focus on their scientific work and not burden themselves with routine administrative problems.