Multiscale Virtual Fish
Related research topics include:
• multi-scale visualization,
• quantitative analysis,
• coupling with an external neural network simulator, and
• visual and quantitative comparison between measured and simulated data.
- The current stable software version can be downloaded as a Windows executable file from this link.
- Developers can download the latest version of the source code here.
Zebrafish brain regions, created within the Harvard ZBrain project and converted by us to 3D meshes, can be downloaded here.
Below is a short video of the current system showing the anatomically correct zebrafish brain regions in 3D. Please set the quality to 1080p and watch in fullscreen mode: